Military jacket with details from Bershka

I have been deliberating over the last few months whether to join in with the army trend or not.

Why has it taken me a few months? 

When I was younger I LOVED army/ military and camo print infact I had it all, all the works and I was totally obsessed - I was quite a tomboy and I just couldn't get enough.
It now seems to be evident it is on the return and I'm not going to lie I get flash backs of being a younger me.

Then I realised theres nothing wrong with that AND I love this style and so I've bought what I think is the best Military Jacket around!

This one is from Bershka, it has embellishment and full of details.

 



Theres an "R" stitched on to it.. with my name being Roxanna - of course I thought it was fate and I was meant to have it - its has my initial after all!

I love the Khaki colour, the jacket looks slightly distressed and the embellishments and patches are varied - as pictured.

The jacket zips up, has poppers and also has a drawstring to pull in the waist to create some shape.

I prefer to have the jacket oversized and shapeless, its just my preference but I feel it looks better and more casual.

It nice to not always have your shape on show.


   

With this particular jacket I feel its more geared up for daytime at the weekend or if you have "casual Friday" at work.

It works great with silver as it has silver embellishment and also looks good with a pair of ripped jeans thrown on and some studded boots.

Bershka - if you haven't noticed already is one of my favourite places to shop the bang on trend items and get the look for less.

The jacket is mid-range but I think it is worth it with all the embellishment!




Now the question is - will you be investing?

I think I have caught the bug and I really fancy dressing these with camo print trousers!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!