Tropic Heat Highlighter in 02 Active Peach from KiKO

KIKO has to be one of my favourite cosmetic shops.

They are always releasing great products and have some great beauty staples.

I tend to always purchase my eyebrow pencil from there and their lipgloss crayons.

I can guarantee when I go to restock I always end up with more than I intended and this time I bought THE most amazing highlighter.

The Highlighter is apart of their Tropic Heat capsule collection to celebrate their 20th anniversary.

when I played around with their testers and did some swatches I knew I had to get the 02 Active Peach colour.


 

This is a gorgeous special memory formula. It feels like gel when you dab your finger in the pot and when you apply to your cheek bones it feels like a cool gel that turns into a non sticky highlighter.

 

It is a striking rose gold colour that really makes a statement and great for summer cheeks.

The day I bought it I had to wear it on a night out and it adds subtle drama to a simple look.

I like to focus on cheeks and brows and KIKO are the place to go.

Why should you purchase this?

- The colour is amazing - although called peach it does have a rose gold vibe.
- The price is too good to be true.
- Long lasting.
- Statement cheeks.
- Great for summer sun kissed look.
- Catches the light well.
- Cooling.
- Compact and great to carry with you if you need a touch up.

I am currently giving one of these in my Instagram competition BUT if you don't win you must must must buy it!!

xxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!