Leather ankle boots with metallic detail from Zara

Im embracing autumn like theres no tomorrow.

Im already on my second pair of ankle boots - admittedly I bought them on the same day.. I really couldn't help myself.

I do have an issue where I see something, decide not to get it and then spend ages thinking about it and how I should have bought it - do you do that?

This is how the story of my Zara boots begins.. I saw them in passing when I went to Zara to buy a jacket and I thought I would be really good and not over indulge. Then I couldn't stop thinking about them. I stalked the website and finally returned in store where I grabbed them and ran to the till point.

Why did I have to have them?

They are sturdy and robust.. and as my sister would say "they look like real bother boots".

This autumn I am aiming for that biker chic vibe, my focus has now turned to my maternity look and I am loving chunky boots mixed with dresses.. no doubt as it gets colder I will opt for chunky boots, leggings and oversized jumpers.




There is minimal detail and Im loving how they have pre styled the laces before you even own them!

There is small silver beading running on either side of where the tongues sit, even though it appears the boots are lace up they still have the sneaky zips on the inner side of the boots for ease which I have been told I WILL need going forward. Also an important feature is not only they are high fashion they are comfy too!

They reminded me of a pair of boots I saw in Chanel.. but of course these are the next best thing!

 

These boots are going to be great in all kinds of weather and will most definitely see you through winter.. BUT hurry as they are selling so fast and I have already been a proud owner of them for over two weeks now!!

This style of boots are set to be a huge fashion must have so grab your pair now!

Have you bought any boots yet?

Will you follow me this season into the biker chic trend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!