Stradivarius embroidered leather boots

Finally boots season is upon us!! Officially my favourite time of year.. I have so many boots but every year I need to get a new pair or two, or three ... ok ok I have already bought two but these are a slightly different style to what I usually buy.

They are higher than the ankle and more robust biker style boots.

I love the edge they can give to any look and my style for this autumn is to have dresses with biker boots.

Why do I have a style? every year I tend to concur up a style in my head and then I go and buy what I can to achieve it.

This autumn with being pregnant.. YES pregnant! I have decided I must stay fashionable yet a little more practical.

When I saw these boots I love everything about them..

- The length - so versatile they can be worn with skinny jeans/ leggings/ smock dresses/ midi dresses/ skirts.... I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.


I LOVE the gold details on the buckles, usually boots have silver details and the embroidery just topped it off - they look like a pair of boots Louis Vuitton released yet a fraction of the price.

They have a suede feel and has a zip on the inside of the boots so don't be afraid of all the laces and buckles, they are just for show!

Im usually a 4 but in the winter I like to wear thick socks or knee socks so I opted for a uk 5 and they are a little roomy at the moment as it isn't cold enough for that type of sock.

Stradivarius are great value for money and with the embroidery look it won't last forever so I recommend spending very little on this fad. These boots are fast fashion and won't be a classic you would hold on to for years to come.

I have worn them two weekends in a row and I found them comfy too..which apparently I will need to be as the weeks progress!


 

What do you think? Do you want the Louis Vuitton look for less? Are you crazy about embroidery?

Do not wait to purchase these a they will fly out!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!