THE embroidered velvet Zara dress

Im so glad summer is over.

I have several reasons why and Im contemplating writing about it all but for now its too raw.

Instead I said to myself to forget the summer, forget the fact I haven't been able to blog for a few months and instead look forward to the future..with the future being autumn my favourite season and the fact I'm pregnant.

For me this means a new wardrobe, blacks, Burgundy, velvet... you name it I want it. yes I'm obsessive like that.

So much so in August I purchased my first autumn dress.. AND its still available.

It could only be from one place..ZARA!!


I am absolutely loving smock dresses, embroidery is still going strong and throw on some tassels and you have a winning formula.

Its navy in colour with the most gorgeous floral embroidery in oranges and pinks - it definately has that 70s vibe.

The first time I wore it (so far only time) I paired it with my tanned cowboy boots.. this dress definitely works well with boots as it is on the shorter side.

 Of course its not maternity but I have chosen this dress to be part of my maternity look.

You can still wear it exactly how I'm wearing it..minus the hidden bump!

I love that the sleeves are more in the balloon style giving it some character along with the embroidery detail.

Its so soft and comfy to wear and can be worn with tights when the wether gets colder.. well thats what I intend to do anyway!



To complete my look I wore oversized tassel earrings as I wanted to be abit out there.. where "there" is I'm not sure BUT I felt it was the right choice.

I love dresses and big statement over the top earrings ..so expect more on the blog coming your way!


What do you think - is this a good maternity look?

Would you wear it if you were pregnant?

Are you not pregnant but inspired to wear it anyway because its THE autumn dress?

I would love to know :) xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!