My Spring Wish List - The Luxury Edit

Finally spring has sprung! its taken a while but we are finally there and now that we have had our one day of sunshine we are all set right? wrong! I haven't been inspired whatsoever and I have heard a lot of people feel the same way.

Ive decided to compile a Luxury Spring Wish List.. I figured I do one at Christmas
so why not for Spring?

Fashion

As Spring is approaching its time to think about the "Tote bag" you will need, yes need! they are great for the spring AND summer months...

I am in awe of this one form YSL - I love the dark Khaki which would look amazing with beige and white tones. It has a detachable purse inside and a cute gold YSL tag.

This would definitely be my ultimate bag.. if this isn't quite your colour..it does come in other colours just check out YSL.com.

IF this bag is too expensive I have actually found an alternative from Matalan!

Its reversible grey and light pink and a tiny portion of the price of a YSL! yes you can thank me later!!



Spring time is also the best time or lightweight jackets, trench coats and tweed jackets should be your wardrobe staple each year as they are timeless classics.. I'm not going to lie I already have two trench coats and two tweed BUT I love this windbreaker parka, the colour, the buttons and the design!

Not to mention the price is good too!

The length is perfect for keeping you warm/ dry and great to cover a smock dress on a windy day.

In my estimation it is every fashionistas must have this spring!











Another fashionista MUST  are silk scarfs! Wool scarfs are becoming too heavy to wear and to be honest we have worn them for far too long! so pack them away and invest in a silk scarf.

I have loads of them (a lot I borrow from my mums wardrobe still... yes still!) but this year the floral trend is bigger than ever.. floral clothes, floral embroidery and floral walls!! We are floral mad and so I had to share with you two floral silk scarfs that are a must have!

The Gucci Invite and flowers print silk scarf is simply stunning!

I don't often like colour but I do love statement pieces and that is how I like to incorporate colour into my wardrobe.

This scarf has an array of colours you can match with the clothes you wear.

You could wear nail varnish to pick up on the blue or pink lipstick  to pick up on the floral print.

I would wear this with a white shirt, skinny jeans, white pumps and a pink lipstick.. and if its sunny then some oversized sunglasses!

Find this scarf on Gucci.com





If you can't quite stomach the price tag then Aspinals of London have a gorgeous print too at a third of the price...
Again it has a lovely pop of colour for spring and its the perfect addition to keep you warm when out in town or returning home once the sun has set.


Find this scarf on Aspinaloflondon.com












Beauty 

Now we can kiss winter good bye.. its time to pack away the strong Burgundy lipstick or your boldest red and move onto PINK!!

I love all lipsticks but I especially love when the season changes and I can alternate my lip colours.

I have been looking online and I fallen in love with a Dior lip lacquer!

I found this one of Selfridges and I just love everything about it.

I don't always purchase expensive lipsticks but they do make a good treat from time to time and this pink is the perfect spring/ summer colour.

The packaging is also stunning and the compact shape is perfect for a clutch or a mini cross body bag.










Another lipstick I found which is also from the Selfridges website is this beautiful exclusive lipstick from Mac.
Its a collaboration with Nicopanda and is another perfect pink for this spring/ summer.

I always feel the brighter the better especially when you have sun kissed skin!

This one is cheaper than Dior.

Both can be found on Selfridges.com



Have you been inspired by my Spring wish List?

I would love to see your thoughts on the items I would love to have!

Thanks for reading!

Roxanna

xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!