SS18 The Floral Bag Edit

At the moment all things floral are IN. I repeat IN. Which means of course I need to get my grubby mitts on this trend.

Why?
High end designers like Gucci and Erdem are currently floral print mad, the busier the better and I am all for this look.
Im literally one of those people that either like my look very plain and stylish or totally out there.. slightly odd I know but I think the totally out there style is me subconsciously rebelling.

The Floral Bag:
Recently I was lucky enough to receive two bags from Krisp Clothing and now I feel set for this trend.

One being a light pink floral designed cross body bag and one being a predominately white floral "embroidery effect" tote.

 

Both bags beautiful in their own right.

Floral Print Small Cross Body bag:

These bags are perfect for summer, they are so handy! Great for sight seeing abroad, hectic London life or being mum!
As a new mum I find a cross body bag is perfect to keep your purse/ phone/ keys and a lip stick to hand without loosing them.

 The bag has an adjustable strap and a gorgeous floral print.

You can wear it across your front/ over one shoulder and can easily be draped on a pram.

It has side pockets inside and the price is unbelievable.

This bag will see you through the summer just fine!

 


The Patent Floral Front Tote Bag:


 This bag is special for a good reason and its not just the price!

On the front it has a patent front BUT if you look closely it has the illusion it has been embroidered.

Being patent and white means you can still keep it clean which is a massive deal with it being white!!

It also has a gorgeous bow on the front with a hint of gold!

Lots of space and full of colour!!

Again perfect for this spring/ summer and at a great price too.

 


The Style Bubble tip:
Keep your outfit simple and let the bag be your statement piece.

Pick up on the colours and see if you have a lipstick to match.

Enjoy the look for less as this trend won't last forever.


Thanks for Reading!
Roxanna

xxx














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!