The Dungaree Style Edit

Dungarees - you either love them or you hate them.

You can look like the coolest person about or a 5 year old and I'm hoping I'm more the coolest person about but I will let you decide.

I was out shopping with friend and I was explaining to her that I wasn't feeling comfortable with my style at the moment (I blame the post pregnancy body) and we were having a mooch in Topshop when I laid eyes on these dungarees.. I only tried them on to just try "something different" AND well I ended up loving the style!

I tried/bought a size bigger than I am as I wanted the dungarees to be baggy as I felt more comfortable that way..


When I bought the dungarees I had to purchase the top I tried it on with it as I felt it really completed the look.

Its also from Topshop and I loved the fact it morphed a masculine style outfit into something a little more girly as the top was cropped and has puffed sleeves.

Dugarees look awesome with flatforms (as pictured) or with espadrilles/ trainers and even heels!

Dungarees are basically like baggy mom jeans but extended over your top half!


 

I loved wearing the dungarees so much I couldn't wait to style them again and this time I went for a cold shoulder gingham top - yes very daisy duke!! 

You see with dungarees you can really mix it up with all kinds of cropped tops and there are so many on the highstreet that it actually makes me excited as I CANNOT wear crop tops with normal jeans.

The Style Bubble Tip:

Invest in a good pair of dungarees - Mine are from Topshop AND invest in all kinds of cropped tops to wear this spring/ summer. You can switch up your look from as cheap as £6 by shopping around the high street - look in Primark/ New Look and Top Shop to get your fix!

Thanks for reading!
Roxanna 

xxx











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!