A little spray of luxury - Decadence by Marc Jacobs

Every time I go away or my husband goes away I tend to buy/ receive a new perfume... So much so my collection is growing faster than I'm using them.. And my beautiful glass shelf in my bathroom is becoming quite congested!

My recent purchase and new found love is a special perfume by Marc Jacobs and the beauty about this one is its too precious for my glass shelf and instead has taken pride of place on my dressing table... Ooh special I know!

The perfume will now always remind me of my trip to Santorini as it purchased it on the way back as a little cheeky treat and this perfume is - Marc Jacobs - Decadence.

Decadence - meaning " unrestrained or excessive self - indulgence"

That's exactly what this perfume is, its pricey, it comes in a gorgeous green velvety box with gold writing.

The actual bottle itself is pure luxury.. And resembles Marc Jacobs iconic shaped bag with a gorgeous gold chain and a black silk tassel.. Can you see why it deserves to be on my dressing table rather than my glass shelf??

The actual scent itself is quite sweet and I would opt to wear it during the autumn/ winter months or on evenings out.

There are notes of Italian plum, iris and saffron...and there is a prominent woody scent.

If your a fashionista and love the scent of something sweet and luxurious.. This is one for you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!