The Classic cut long Trench coat from Bershka

As you might of guessed I am a HUGE fan of Bershka.. I love the shop and can't get enough of their trends each season.

Some trends however I like to keep classic and "The Trench Coat" truely is a classic every autumn.

The coat was used during the war and created specifically for soldiers and was mad iconic by top designer brands (are available in their stores in different designs all year round)

Whereas the high street shops realease their trench coats late August and early September.

When I saw this one from Bershka I really loved it... I mainly want to use it for work but no doubt I will be rocking it at the weekend too..



Here's why I reccomemd this trench coat from Bershka:

1. Classic style you can wear each autumn therefore you need to invest in a good quality Trench.

2. Good value and good quality - this in my opinion is mid range. There are quite cheap trench coats and also some very expensive ones.. This is your in between.

3. Classic colour - can be worn with all black or skinny jeans and Chelsea boots.

4. Oversized style - excellent cut and great to wrap up warm and layer up.

5. Details - belt , oversized collars, long style, double breasted buttons and adjustable sleeves to create the perfect fit.

6. It's from Bershka - my favourite store!!!

Happy shopping xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!