Stradivarius Cut-out track ankle boots

Are you a boots lover like me?

If you answered yes - keep reading!

I realised just this weekend, funnily enough whilst wearing these boots that Autumn is one of my favourite seasons... Why? The gorgeous colour leaves, green, golden yellow and red all delicately lining the roads is one of many reasons but also the chance to buy NEW boots!!!

I love boots. Ankle boots, knee boots, over the knee boots, flat boots, high heeled boots, studded, buckles.. You name it, I love it!

I normally stick to black boots and periodically I purchase brown boots but this season I am seriously addicted to burgundy/ dark red so guess what... I bought burgundy boots!

 

These boots are just gorgeous.. They have gold buckle detail and it's not just for show you can adjust these to your ankle size. There is also a zip on the inner side of the boots to be able to get them on and off with ease.

I am usually a size 4 (37) and these are true to size and fit me perfectly.

Top 5 reasons to purchase this beautiful burgundy boots;

1. The colour burgundy/ dark red is on trend and perfect for autumn/ winter
2. Rubber heel and runner platform sole - lots of heigh but super comfy!
3. These boots can be worn casually during the day or dressed up for a night out.
4. Excellent value for money.
5. It's autumn and nearly winter - we ALL need boots :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!