"Not that kind of girl" slogan hat from Zara - uh-mazing!!

 

At the weekend I had to quickly pop to Zara to pick up something for my mum and whilst browsing I had the best impulse purchase EVER! This hat!!

I have to confess I popped it on just for a laugh as I loved the slogan "not that kind of girl" and after a few random stares I decided I wanted it.

I have recently purchased a hat for this autumn/ winter but this one is different (same shape) but gorgeous gold writing and slogans on hats are huge right now,

This gorgeous hat really works well with my military embroidered Zara jacket and loved wearing both pieces together on Sunday.



This hat can be purchased in different sizes.. I bought a small and it's still a little loose but I prefer it that way rather than being too tight.

These hats are not clearly displayed so if you fancy grabbing one be sure to check the accessories stands around the shop.

Here's why EVERYONE needs this hat is their life;

1. Autumn and winter is what hats are made for.
2. Classic black and goes with everything.
3. Slogan hats are sooooo hot right now,
4. Gold details - it's always about the details and sets it apart from other hats.
5. Great price.

Style tip - this hat will look uh-mazing with a chunky knit jumper and mom jeans as it starts to get colder!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!