Make space in your wardrobe for Zara's Military embroidered jacket inspired by Dolce and Gabbana

I'm toooo excited about this jacket and for some reason my blog has been playing up which has delayed me in sharing it...But... Never fear I am back and Here it is.

This jacket literally is my life right now.. From my favourite place ZAra and based on the on trend military style from Dolce and Gabbana it is full of detail, full of class and fashion at its finest!



The jacket is nicely tailored and size small fits me perfectly, it looks fitted but there is room for a thin jumper if need be.

It's style is military (can sometimes be mistaken for Michael Jackson) but what I adore is that it is the military style mixed with the recent embroidery craze.. So that's basically two trends in one.

It's is black which is perfect as I usually find military jackets come in navy therefore this makes it easier to style.

It has gorgeous red piping, large gold buttons and gold embroidered prints.


 

The military look comes in fashion every autumn so this jacket is an adapted version of the classic military style.

This jacket is so unique and even has detail on the back! This just proves it has been designed to the highest quality.

Why would I reccomend you should get your claws on this:

1. Excellent detail - two trends in one military and embroidery.
2. resembles that of Dolce and Gabbana.
3. Reasonably priced.
4. Good quality and tailored style.
5. Full of gold!!
6. This seasons must have.
7. Classic style for autumn.

Style tip - I have recently worn this with a white dress shirt.. Oversized white shirts look fab with this jacket/ style but it can also be teamed with a plain tee and a pair of jeans for a more casual look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!