Pull and Bear "mom" jeans get a 10/10 from me

 
Most weekends I tend to live in jeans... And I know I'm not alone on this but no matter how hard I try to steer away from them somehow I keep running back to them.. I find them versatile and comfy so it's only natural to reach for them when getting dressed.

However when I do buy a NEW pair which isn't actually that often.. I have to make sure they are "the one" and for ages I have been on the hunt for a perfect pair of "mom" style jeans and couldn't believe my luck when I found them in Pull and Bear and have been wearing them every weekend since :)



Here's why I loooooove my new "mom" jeans;

- These jeans are high waisted - great for all seasons.
- Fasten with buttons at the front - makes a change from faffing around with zips!
- Have turn ups that can be higher or lower depending where you want them to sit on your leg but love the fact they go Tighter at the bottom of your leg.
- Baggy style - because weekends can be comfy yet stylish.
- I usually take UK size 8 -10 but I opted for size 10 as I wanted them to be abit baggier on me.
- To look exactly like your "mom" old jeans the label is also distressed.
- Excellent value for money.



I give these jeans 10/10!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!