Ink me stamp tattoo by Rimmel London - The Verdict

Guess who has a new toy?
When I say toy I actually mean makeup.

Yes I've broken my "I have enough makeup/ Im not buying anymore make up" rule.

BUT to be fair this is an exception!

Its a Stamp tattoo!! have you got one? no? well I do and I LOVEEEE it.

Purchased on Friday I actually just wanted a blue eyeliner and stumbled across this.

There was another tattoo shape.. a diamond I think but I opted for the star one.




Boots are currently doing 3 for 2 so I picked both items up and a mascara.

So back to the stamp tattoo I decided to give it a test run.. I had a mini surprise party at mine for my mum and well I saw it as an opportunity to get creative because LIFE IS THE OCCASION.







Handy tips:

DO NOT press too hard or the star has a circle around it - I made this mistake.
Be as creative as you can!! I mixed the stars with my blue eyeliner also from Rimmel.
Buy it if you are heading to a festival or party island.

 


Verdict:

Its an easy way to make make up fun and create many different looks.
I would totally recommend in investing in this handy product!

Ps. I applied it at 12.20pm and removed it at 9pm - it proves to me its durable and will last a night out or day at a festival... OR just a day out shopping.. how or where you choose to wear it.. is up to you!

 Thank you for reading!
Roxanna

XXX




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!