The Pom Pom Heels Edit


 Pom Pom heels have to be the best invention in recent years.

After having my baby girl I have had to have a revamp of my wardrobe and update my style.

I found I was having a slight identity crisis.. and wanted to be more fun!!

I was casually shopping in Topshop whilst on the phone and suddenly these pom pom heels caught my eye!

These are the epitome of FUN! gorgeous dusky pink and large pom poms. Love Love LOVE!!

These are the high-streets answer to the famous Aquazzura powder puff heels!

I absolutely love finding dupes and this one I want to share with as many people as possible.

Aquazzura heels can set you back around £500 where these are just £39!!



I decided to let my imagination run wild with my recent outfit...

I wore the pom pom shoes with a floral print dress and a dusky pink faux fur bag also from Topshop.

I haven't felt this way about a style I have created since before I was pregnant! for once I felt great!

Not only did I have the best dupes around I managed to get the exact colour match bag to go with them and both reasonably priced at Topshop.

The shoes do have a high heel BUT they have an ankle strap which made me feel really secure and surprisingly they were quite comfy!

 

The best thing about these heels is you can wear them all dressed up and glam with a LBD or you can wear a pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt .. seriously I can't wait to create more looks.

These heels also come in black!

Who says mums can't have fun eh??

Thanks for reading!
Roxanna

XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!