The Summer Straw Bag Edit

We all love a new handbag, right?
Any excuse to purchase a new one, right?

Well keep reading! I have you covered.

As the seasons change, so should your bags/ accessories.. what looked good in winter may not look good in Summer!

So I have ditched my black cross body and recently opted for a floral one (given to me by Krisp) and now I'm on to the Straw bag trend.. one I have been using over for a while now...

These bags are EVERYWHERE and if I could have them all I would. I have been watching the trend and a popular choice are the round shaped cross body straw bags which are amazing but I was drawn to this little basket style one and I am so happy with it!!


Why a straw bag this summer?

They are bang on trend, they complete that summers day look you have longed for and will make a great accessory if you are jetting abroad.

The one I chose is light weight, it is fun and it is functional!

Need I say much more?

I chose mine from Zara, they have a great range when it comes to accessories and this one caught my eye. I love the use of red and green stitching.. its very Gucci, don't you think?

I adore the shape, its just slightly different from the ones I am seeing on my Instagram feed and to be honest I like to have something different.


How to style it?


 

So far I have only worn it twice and the two looks were completely different, I do this though.. I love to push the boundaries and not limit myself to just one look or one style.

My first style - I loved mixing the bag with my latest favourite colour "Dusky Pink" I went all feminine with a a relaxed peplum/ frill style loose top and white jeggings.
My cleated shoes are a couple of years old but it gave me some height but without the blisters.
The bag completed this look giving it that summer kiss!

My second style- I really enjoyed.
I wore the same shoes but this time I screamed summer! as I wore a striped summer dress and boater hat.
I think straw bags look great with boater hats and I have just invested in a new one from ASOS but be quick before they go!

 How cute is the fabric clasp?

The Style Bubble Tip: 

For a really summery look wear this bag with a sun dress and sandals and top it off with a boater hat!
Keep the colour scheme of your look neutral, wear whites/ dusky pinks/ taupe/ beige.
Opt for a straw bag no more than £50 - it is a trend after all.

You can find straw bags in most high street shops - my favourite being - Zara/ Topshop/ Mango/ New Look/ Primark

Thanks for reading!
Roxanna

XXX





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!