The Floral Dress Edit

The Floral Dress Trend

Gone are the days where we opt for something simple, why? because the floral trend is here and it is pretty much taking over.

Im a huge fan of this trend, I have already blogged about Floral bags and now I am blogging about the trend in the form of a dress. And what a dress it is.

The dress I have and where its from:

4 weeks ago I was shopping (well waiting for a friend) and decided to pop into the shops and have a mooch. I spotted this floral dress and wondered if I had enough time to try it on. I quickly headed to the changing room to give it a twirl and it soon became MINE.

I originally bought it to wear with flatforms until It dawned on me I had a christening/ 1st Birthday and this dress would be perfect!


  

How I styled the dress:

I really wanted a fun and flirty look.
Something inside me wanted to be more adventurous and with floral you can be!
That is the beauty of this trend.
The dress has a variation of colour, blush/ powder blue/ yellow and green and therefore I picked up on the blush and bought blush accessories.



Where to buy Floral Dresses:

The one I bought was from H&M. They have a large selection of floral dresses at varied prices.
The one pictured has sold out but there are so many out there that the options are endless.
I have found the places with the prettiest dresses are H&M/ Zara/ Topshop/ ASOS.
Ofcourse most high street shops sell this style but these are my current faves.

The Style Bubble Tip:

Choose a floral print with a variation of colour and the options are endless!
You can really mix and match different accessories to create a new look each time you wear it.

For example this dress has blush pink details and therefore I wore blush pink shoes and bag.
The next time as it has blue details I could wear blue shoes and a bag to give it a completely different twist.

Once worn a few times to lovely occasions - ditch the heels and grab your flatforms and turn this dress into everyday wear. why? Because life is the occasion.

Thank for reading!
Roxanna

XXX







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!