My Bershka stylish tracksuit - perfect for the airplane And weekend casuals

I am very fortunate to be blogging from the beautiful island of Santorini... Where the sky is blue, the sea is clear and the buildings are white.. I am sitting on my terrace watching the sun set and things couldn't be more perfect.

Although my post is less about the island and more about my choice of outfit for my traveling - or as I like to call it my "airplane look" because let's face it you only wear it to get to your destination.

This time round all I wanted to be is casual and comfy, the flight was around 3.5 hours for me which isn't that long but I had a very early start and needed something I could throw on so I chose a Bershka Tracksuit. Yes Bershka is one of my favourite shops and yes I bought a gorgeous tracksuit from there.

I don't usually opt for track suits but I like to dress in all kind of styles and A few days After purchasing my tracksuit I saw Rosie Huntington Whitley sporting a tracksuit at the airport.. If it's good enough for her then it's good enough for me.

 
                 

The tracksuit can be purchased separately but I wanted to be dressed all matchy matchy and I love co-ordination!

I usually take a UK size 8 - 10 and the size small is perfect!

              

Why should you invest in a tracksuit from Bershka?

1. Tracksuit are taking over! I teamed mine with converse and a white tee as I was travelling abroad but this will be a great weekend outfit .

2. Comfy and stylish.

3. Comes in a set or can be purchased separately - also comes in red so if you want to be really daring you can mix and match the two colours.

4. The tracksuit is True to size and isnt tight fitting which suits me fine.

5.You can Create an effortless look and can throw on easily at the weekend.

Style tip - if you want to really create something more tres chic then team your tracksuit with a pair of heels and a dash of confidence!

Would you dare to be different?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!