This Autumn / winter grab yourself a hat from H&M

If there is one accessory you MUST HAVE this autumn/ winter it's a hat.

Not your typical beanie hat with Pom poms but a gorgeous and super stylish wool hat.

I got mine from the Divided range at H&M, when the lady asked if I wanted a bag I said "no thanks I will wear it now" I literally couldn't help myself I love it so much, I walked out the shop with it on.

My particular hat comes in 3 sizes which is great as everyone's head sizes vary.

It is premium quality of felted wool which is fab to keep your hair warm.


 


I just love the edge it gives my outfits and can't wait to really be creative in the coming months.

Do you need a hat this a/w 16?
Your answer is yes and here's why you should buy yours from H&M:

1. It comes in black - this is the best colour as it goes with everything and you can really get your use out of it.
2. Excellent value for a hat.
3. Made of felted wool which will keep you warm and also has a grosgrain band detail which makes it look more expensive.
4. Can be purchased in "S" "M" or "L" - most places only sell "one size"
5. Super stylish.
6. You will always use/ need a hat.

Style tip - would look fab with flat over the knee boots and a large poncho in the colder months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!