Up style your wardrobe with River Island brooches

 A new season is upon us...

I can't believe it's Autumn already but with this in mind - a new season calls for a new style.

I can't sit still I absolutely love being inspired and equally inspiring others!

I am constantly on Instagram and Twitter and I love sharing my looks and seeing what the designers are doing and then setting about creating the look for less.

My new work look has been adding a big silk bow to a crisp white shirt... Pussy bows are back and you can immediately get the look by visiting your local habidashery.

I loved the look so much but I still wanted a little more attention to detail.. I saw a picture on Gucci's Instagram AND it immediately inspired me.

Although the picture was a male model I knew I could create the same style with a feminine touch...now all i needed were some brooches.

 

I had this look in my mind but I really didn't know where to find the right brooches... Until I visited one of my favourite shops .. River Island. They had a few different packets of 3 brooches but I really fancied the pack pictured above and knew these would be perfect to create the look.

In the pack of 3 there are 3 different styles which I thought were so me.. A cute bug in gold and faux diamonds, a black flower and a gold flower.

The bug reminded me of the bumble bee Gucci are currently using so I just had to have this pack!

The great thing about these brooches is they can really up style a work outfit! If you like the look of them but rather wear them casual then they would look amazing on a jean shirt or jean jacket.

Why you should buy these brooches for the new season;

1. Get creative! Style like Gucci and up style your work wear OR jazz up a jean jacket.. They are a great way to change a basic look into something bang on trend!

2. 3 styles in a pack for a great price - it's good value for money.

3. They are classic colours and pretty styles - funky yet feminine.

4. Good quality - they are sturdy and full of detail.. Details are bigger than ever right now.

Style tip - these brooches can also be added to your trusty leather jacket.. It can be instantly be updated with a little addition on the collar  :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!