Topshops Contrast Panel Duster Coat

Darker nights are starting to set in, as we wave goodbye to summer... Autumn is finally here!

I have to admit I really love summer vibes but I ALWAYS love the start of a new season, I don't often tend to buy colours so summer tends to be quite tricky for me.

I love autumn and winter as you can literally stay classic  (safe)  with my favourite colour "black".
I have to admit I started buying Some of my new season clothes in mid August :)

The weather seemed to stay quite warm so I have been delayed in wearing/ blogging about this stunning Topshop Contrast Panel Duster Coat. Until Saturday happened.

 

I went for a dark grungy glam look - the coat swishes as you walk and has details that sets it apart from the rest.
 

The pockets and the arms are a mesh style fabric which contrasts against the rest of the coat.

Reasons why this is a must have this season:

1. Long dusters are the one.
2. It's oversized and I love oversized clothes for autumn and winter.
3. Great for autumn days - even better for winter nights out - style it from day to night.
4. Adds edge yet keeps class.
5. Has details on the 3/4 length sleeves.
6, It's gorgeous - long and floaty.
7. Available in other colours.

You will have to be quick as I did buy this a couple of weeks back now!

Style tip - this would look stunning with ripped jeans, black studded heels and a deep red lipstick for a grungy glam evening look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!