Vintage mosaic neck scarf -,A Stradivarius must have

 I'm extremely excited to share this gorgeous find from Stradivarius.

Yes it's just a neck scarf but it has to be the most stunning design I have com across.

This scarf is called the "Vintage Mosaic Neck Scarf" it is full of detail and gorgeous colours.

Atm I absolutely love patterned tiles/ mosaic tiles.. Any type of Middle Eastern print and this home interior obsession it's starting to impact on my wardrobe and my accessories.

Being half Persian might have a lot to do with my love for these patterns and I just love to embrace my heritage every now and again.

I first wore the scarf on Saturday with a lace up bodysuit, high waisted jeans and backless loafers. The scarf can also double up as a shawl.

 

The cute tassels around the edges add to the ethnic style.

Reasons why you shouldn't miss out on this neck scarf?

1. Excellent value for money.
2. Full of pattern and coloured detail - black, white, red, blue, yellow.
3. Gorgeous mosaic touch - very Middle eastern.
4. Can be used as a scarf or shawl.
5. Large size.
6. I just LOVE it!!

Style tip - this scarf would look gorgeous with all black in the coming months and some red lippie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!