PRIMARK retro 70s floral print shirt - Excellent value for money

New season, new clothes....but this time I'm talking workwear.

I love being creative with my workwear, recently I have added ribbons and brooches to up style old shirts and whilst I am loving creativity and the looks I've  created, I fancied something a little more loud.

Recently we have seen embroidery and gingham taking over the high street shops and I have been craving something different.

PRIMARK... Is where I found this gorgeous chiffon shirt.. I picked it up and knew it would look fab with all black and touches of gold.. There I was ...sold, it's mine.

Looking into the details it reminded me of the pyjama look that is hot right now, where the top has black piping around the Edges it definitely resembles the look.

It has material attached to create a stylish bow, pussy bows are a massive hit, I'm bow obsessing atm.

I chose size 8 - this material /look is meant to hang off you... so I was pleased the 8 looked great as I am usually size 8 -10 in tops.

The floral print looks like a 70s retro and has a mix of black, faded yellow and white which seems to work really well together.

Why should you head to PRIMARK and hunt this shirt down?

1. Excellent value for money.
2. Gorgeous retro design - makes your work style fun and stylish.
3. The colours are perfect for autumn and winter.
4. True to size.
5. Resembles the pyjama style that's hot right now.
6. DETAILS - especially the bow!

Style tip - I have styled this for workwear outfit with a black pencil skirt but this shirt would also look great with black boots and a pair of jeans for a casual weekend look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!