Zara's take on the Gucci Princetown Leather Slipper trend

To be totally honest with you I have shocked myself on this purchase from Zara.

In recent weeks fur sliders and fur slippers have been taking over my Instagram feed and I never understood them.

I still don't understand why you would add fur to sliders but I have come round to the idea of fur slippers.

Here are mine I am proudly presenting from Zara.

I have seen the Gucci ones so many times and whilst in Zara I thought I would give them a cheeky try on and now look what's happened... They now live with me!

I honestly am shocked but seriously when you put them on you will not want to take them off.... The comfort!! So now I get this trend!

These Zara shoes are an excellent way to get the current Gucci Princetown Leather slipper look for less. These are Lined leather mules.

This trend won't be around for ever but are this seasons must haves!
So trendy, chic and different you would be mad not to splash out and treat yourself to these.

The faux fur trim is around the heel and outskirts which is great as having the faux fur lining could make your feet too hot if they were fully lined.

I usually take a UK size 4 or 5 but I bought a size 5 (38).

The leather is silky soft and these make great throw ons.

Reasons to buy these Lined leather mules:

1. Zara's take on the Popular Gucci Princetown - get the look for this season for less.

2. Hot and on trend - these are must haves! Backless loafers are very much IN and teamed with faux fur.... Say no more.

3. Soft leather and faux fur - these are so comfy and although they don't look that practicle they are great fun.

4. Can be worn to work, casual at the weekends and smart - the styles are endless... It depends on how far you want to push that boundary and how daring you want to go?

5. Soooooo comfy! I'm a huge fan of comfy shoes.. I've made too many mistakes before buying shoes in the hop they will become comfy.

Style tip - fab shoes like these need to be your statement piece so keep the look simple, mom style jeans and a plain black tee for a more casual look or black skinny jeans and a black fitted jacket to dress them up.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!