Beaded lace choker necklace from Topshop

I have recently stopped buying chokers as I seem to have built up a collection so big I could own my own store but I have to admit it, I love them and I love what they can add to an outfit.

I have held back but this weekend was my birthday and I really wanted something new and different and I literally found the most gorgeous one.

 


It's big, bold and beautiful and just full of detail.

Full of pretty roses and lace And being black it looks so dramatic and striking.

I saw it a week ago and dreamt about it ever since so I knew i had to have it - yes if I dream about something I know I need it.



Reasons why you should purchase the hottest choker right now;

1. Full of details - little black crystals that catch the light makes it an eye catching piece.
2. Striking statement piece to really add a wow factor to your outfit.
3. Good value for money.
4. Classy slightly gothic vibe.
5. Just to be different.

Get yours here:

Beaded lace choker necklace from Topshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!