Gucci leather belt with interlocking G buckle

Happy birthday to me!

This year I have celebrated a milestone and I decided to buy myself a birthday gift. To me, from me.

Gucci.

I have wanted a Gucci belt for the most of 2016 and decided to go for it once and for all.

Originally I wanted the leather belt with double G but after its mass popularity they are hard to get hold of AND I decided to get something a little more classic as I quite like the classic look and plus the style won't go out of fashion.

When I was trying it on in Gucci I immediately fell in love with it and it was in stock.


The belt comes in a gorgeous monochrome box and a dust bag to keep it clean and safe.

 


This weekend my prized belt had its debut and I absolutely loved styling it.

I started with a heavily embroidered dress and faux fur and completely changed the next day to a 80s inspired look.

With the belt being so classic it is easier to create different looks and I am looking forward to wearing all black and let the belt speak for itself.

Reasons why you should go classic?

1. This belt will last for years.
2. It is a luxury item and it's always best to buy classic if
it's an investment.
3. Expensive but statement piece.
4. Simple interlocking G logo.
5. Comes in 18 varieties.
6. Currently available online and Instore.

Treat yourself to a little touch of Gucci here:
Gucci leather belt with interlocking G buckle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!