Style Tipper - Leopard Print coat classic trend

This post is a little late for the time of the season or we could spin it on its head and say I'm incredibly early for AW17.

Either way this look is a classic one, so you could say this is more of an informative blog/ style tipper ... Actually that's what I will call this - "Style Tipper" and it ALLLLL about my leopard print coat which despite purchasing over 6 weeks ago (hence why I'm late) I just haven't had time to wear it or the right moment.

The moment was Saturday when I was heading out shopping with my mum.

 





This actual coat was purchased from Matalan and is no longer available, however most high street stores still have similar Leopard print coats available.

If you can't get your hands on one now, wait til Autumn and ensure  you snap one up as this classic coat is a fashion trend year in and year out.

I am so happy I have this coat as I know now I will have it for years to come.

How would you wear leopard print?

Some people find animal prints are quite out there and they can be if thats the look your going for.

I find I mainly like to keep my look classic with leopard as if really is a statement piece, when I wore this coat I wore it with all black, studded biker boots and pearls - list of them.

This coat would also look fab with jeans, red ankle boots and black polo neck jumper and real statement necklace to look hot as!

So once again sorry it's late....or incredibly early but I HAD to share :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!