Rose wrap over dress from H&M

This weekend was my birthday and like every girl on their birthday - you want something new to wear (any excuse!)

However I was in a predicament - it was a surprise where I was going and I didn't know how to dress.

Of course being Christmas and new year I had left it late to purchase an outfit.
I raced to Westfield on Friday night and looked for 2 hours and left empty handed!
I'm not keen on sales and everything and everywhere was ALL about sales.

until I remembered a dress I had seen in H&M a week back and I think it had stayed on my brain because that was what I wanted all a long. So Saturday morning I went back and bagged the dress.

 





I literally love it. The rose colour, the velvety feel, the wrap front, not too tight, bow detail and bell sleeves.

 


For a spontaneous outfit I would have to say this was the best and I'm so glad I went for a dress as the surprise turned out to be a surprise unicorn birthday party for meeee :)

Reasons why you need this dress in your wardrobe;

1. Velvet is so hot right now.
2. Bell sleeves are trending BIG.
3. The colour is fab for now and going into spring.
4. Excellent value for money.
5. Lots of detail.
6. Just stunning and you too will be a proud owner.

Want to feel like a velvety unicorn living princess? Buy the dress here:

Rose wrap over dress from H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!