Black Molly reform jeggings from River Island

I have been on the hunt for a suitable pair of black jeans for ages... And you know when you have one pair of jeans you can't let go of but have to? Yeh that happened to me. Hence I bought a new pair and actually it's not so bad... I think I have finally got a pair that ticks every box and I'm ready to throw the old pair away.

My new pair are the "Black Molly reform jeggings" from River Island.

I had a a voucher to use and this time I was sensible and bought something I needed.

I wore them on Saturday night with a body suit and over the knee boots.

They are pure black but have gorgeous rose gold details - the button and a River Island logo on the back.





Why are these black jeans so special?

1. Jeggings are softer than regular jeans, so super comfy.
2. Pure black look.
3. Reasonable price.
4. Skinny style all the way to the ankles.
5. Rose gold details - button and River Island logo.
6. Excellent for nights out but can be worn casually during the day.

I'm so happy I have finally updated my black jeans I feel revived!

Get your pair here;


Black Molly reform jeggings - River Island

Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!