Good things miracle mattifier moisturiser

I have been thinking whether to post about this moisturiser or not... It's not like my regular posts I usually blog about makeup BUT I had to share this absolute wonder.. I literally could not live without it.

This is MY moisturiser.

I have been through many different moisturisers from store own brands to Chanel and I would honestly pick this one any day.

Why?

First of all and most importantly it's free from Parabens, animal ingredients, mineral oils and sulphites.

Secondly it's smells absolutely amazing!

Third of all I have never seen my skin looking or feeling as good as it does With this moisturiser.

This moisturiser is based on super fruits blackcurrant and Goji berry for super skin.

Why do you need this moisturiser in your life?

1. Excellent value for money.

2. Love the results I have seen with my skin.

3. Smells amazing!!

4. All good ingredients - including free from parabens.

5. Easily accessible to buy from places like Boots.

6. I just loooooooove it!



Buy yours here and see the difference:

Good things miracle mattifier moisturiser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!