Exaggerate no 141 false lashes from Eylure

I am a quite the competition queen... I love to enter them and I really love if I win them..

My recent win were these stunning lashes from Eylure.

I don't use false lashes often but when I do I love them to make a real statement and these do exactly that.

The lashes are called "Exaggerate no 141"

There are so many different styles available but these are full, long and don't actually look too fake.




 


Once applied I topped the lashes with a lick of mascara and I went for bold eyeliner as I wanted really dramatic eyes for a night out.

So if you really fancy some dramatic lashes for a night out.... These are the ones!


:) xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!