marbleous brush set from Spectrum collection


 Several months ago I purchased the most beautiful brushes from Spectrumcollections.com and packed them away until it was the new year.

At the start of every year I like to invest in new brushes but they have to be something I adore and something different. 

I can't believe I actually waited until January 2017 to bring these out.

These brushes are like no other, the styles are out of this world, the brushes are soft and they claim "no unicorns were harmed in the making" which is what I love most.. These are your ultimate fantasy brushes.

I bought two sets 

- The marbleous 5 piece sculpt set.
- The marbleous 7 piece smoke set.

However you can purchase the 12 piece set but as these sell like hot cakes the set had already sold out so I purchased the two sets separetly.

I love the gorgeous details on the brushes - white, rose gold and grey.. They just so look pretty and so instagramable!

The company is PETA registered and Vegan trademarked cruelty free brand - which makes me love them even more!

Top reasons to purchase these stunning brush sets:

1. Gorgeous details - other colours available,
2. Made from the softest synthetic hair.
3. Reasonably priced.
4. Excellent quality.
5. Instagram friendly.

Get the hottest brush sets here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!