KIKO kisses - Crayon Gloss Pencils

Again I am excited to share more KIKO Milano cosmetics and this time it's all about LIPS!

It's not one but two colours I have to share with you and this time it's not a lipstick or a tube of gloss - it's a crayon gloss!!

I have recently bought two colours and these now come with me everywhere at the weekend! 

One of the colours is 09 - this is my ultimate colour that every woman should own. 
It's a nude shade - which is perfect for day and to give it an evening glam look I recommend you add a darker shade lip liner. It also helps to give the illusion of a fuller lip. 

There are a few reasons why I would highly recommend these colours or this particular Crayon Gloss: 

1. High shine without lips feeling glupey or too sticky. 

2. Easy to put on your lips and use with lip liner.

3. Gorgeous natural tones and various other colours in the range.

4. Easy to keep in your make up bag and definitely handy for a night out.

5. Excellent value for money.


03 
The top picture shows 09 the nude.

The second colour is 03 - this for me is better suited for evening wear or for autumn/ winter days.

It has a darker brown tone and enhances the richness of your lips.

The minute I bought these pencils whilst in Milan in June I literally haven't stopped using them

The great thing is once they wear down all you need to do us sharpen them and immediately you have a brand new crayon!



                                                                                                       



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!