This summer the swimsuit is coming to a pool near you -from Zara

I am the hugest fan of swimwear, each year I tend to have 6 -8 bikinis for a 10 day holiday.
When I was much younger my collection used to be far worse. I would have bikinis that I would swim in, ones that I would wear once I had a tan, a morning bikini, a lounging bikini and also one that would be for photos..only. I have come a long way since then but I still love to have a different bikini for nearly each day alternatively I like mix and match the tops and bottoms.

This year the swimsuit is in and the bikini is out. I'm loving this trend! I feel swimsuits are much more elegant and sophisticated and if you haven't been able to shift some of your winter weight then it really does wonders for your figure.

I searched for quite a while and couldn't find the perfect one until one Saturday I was in a mad rush a couple weeks ahead of my trip and found a gorgeous swimsuit in Zara. From that point I didn't look back.

  

The first time I wore my Zara swimsuit was at a beach club in Marbella and it was perfect.

It is all black (which I love!) it has a deep V neckline, cut out on the sides and has a strap on the back. It also has small padding in the front for extra support for your cleavage.

There are so many swimsuits out at the moment but you should always own a black swimsuit and instead of it being a LBD its your LBS (little black swimsuit).

A black swimsuits speaks volumes, it's sophisticated, sassy and super stylist.
They also look fabulous with long necklaces or body chains to add something special to your beach club outfit or keep it simple if just by the pool or on the beach.

I dressed my swimsuit up with pink lipstick and rainbow coloured oversized lenses to add some fun!

It's up to you how to you how you wish to wear it but whatever you do - name it your own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!