Eyebrow game strong with KIKO

 Whilst the whole world is going crazy over eyebrows and hashtags like "#onfleek" are trending everyday, it can get quite confusing which product to use!

I only started shaping my eyebrows at the start of last year but I have been testing a lot of different ones and this one I had to share!

At the moment I am a super fan of KIKO Milano cosmetics and each time I go in store I find something new I fall in love with. My latest purchase is their Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic pencil in 05.




There are several reason why I am a super fan of this eyebrow product.

1. The colour 05 - I have fairly light eyebrows and I like to go a few shades darker. The deeper the brow the better. I have dark roots and brown eyes and I feel a darker brow gives my face more depth.

2. It is incredibly easy to use. I am able to draw my desired shape of brow and then fill it in for a thickeryet defined look.

3. Easy to carry around with you. A lot of eyebrow kits can be quite big and take up space in your makeup bag. By this being a simple pencil it's great to take everywhere you go.

4. It is a pencil on one end and there is a brush on the other end. Duel purpose.

5. Great value for money.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!