This River Island Crochet bikini is too hot to miss out on!

This year has seen the rise of the swimsuit and it seems like bikinis have met their match and stepped up their game.

Swimwear is bigger and hotter than ever and what you wear by the pool side or on the beach is becoming more and more fashionable and there are so many styles to choose from.      

 I am a super fan of all things swimwear, I have mentioned in a recent post that I love to have several bikinis for a holiday.

I usually tend to buy bandeau bikini tops but this year I really fancied something crochet and different.

Long before the summer months I spotted this gorgeous black crochet bikini top from River Island, admittedly I didn't buy it straight away but I knew I had to return when I kept thinking about it.

I couldn't get back to the Oxford street branch so instead I managed to order it to my nearest store.

There are a few reasons I reccommed and adore this bikini top;

1. The detail of the crochet at the front is very eye catching, the pattern actually reminded me of the sun.
2. There is padding and therefore still provides support a lot of girls like to have hidden in their bikinis / swimwear.
3. The back straps crisscross and tie into a bow - looks lovely from behind.
4. Has matching bottoms - I opted for the high rise version with the subtle crochet detail on the sides. I usually wear low rise but like I said I really fancied something different.

 

Whilst summer is in full swing be sure to get your hands on this bikini before it's too late! Miss it miss out! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!