My Dolce and Gabbana inspired H&M dress

When I left Milan I left inspired. The one place I was truly impressed with was Dolce and Gabanna and their bold prints. Every collection they had told a story and I was transformed into their fantasy world looking around their stores.

When I arrived back home the idea of wearing prints of flowers was embedded in my mind and I had to find something to quench my thirst for this look. I tend to steer away from prints but sometimes I love to go off track.

The day before my trip I suddenly felt unprepared and made a quick dash to H&M. I call this my "last cry for help" whenever I impulse buy Dr a holiday. We all know the truth - we have enough clothes already but you have that need to pack a little more than needed and buy last minute clothes just in case".

 

Presenting to you my "Dolce and Gabbana" inspired dress.

It's bold floral pattern mixed with stripes in a variation of colour really make this dress stand out from the rest. It has a gorgeous v neckline and a low back. I am a super fan of showing off my back so this dress really wowed me when I tried it on in a mad rush in H&M.

It is high waisted and comes just above the knee, it has cut outs on the sides which gives it a twist to your regular summer dress.

Although I wore this dress in the day I also considered wearing it in the evening with black heels, a black clutch and a messy ponytail.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!