My first night in Milan "I feel like I'm a walking Zara advert"

After a short journey to Milan (1 hour and 45 minutes from Stanstead) and a few hours roaming around the city and bumping into Mr Gorgio Armani himself... Seriously I did! It was time to get ready and go for Dinner. The weather in Milan around the summer months is hot and humid and the nights especially.

As I only went for 3 nights/ 4 days I really tried to keep my luggage to a minimum. Hand luggage doesn't allow you to take "options" and if needs be cities like Milan have the regular high street shops so if you have forgotten something then you can always pick it up there.

My first night in Milan I really did feel like I was a walking Zara advert as I was literally dressed head to toe in Zara. Places like Milan tend to be very humid in the summer so I opted for a loose white shirt dress and a pair of statement shoes and matching bag.



The white shirt dress was cool to wear as it wasnt tight and a perfect style for a fashion city!
I bought it in a size "S" as I wanted it a little looser but I tend to take "XS" or "S" . Shirts have been a wardrobe staple this year and this trend I couldn't get enough of. As I was travelling light, taking dresses is great as it's less to pack and you don't need to take as many items. The dress looked so fresh and white and I loved the floaty end/ ruffle round the bottom.

The shoes and bag seemed to cause a massive stir because of its colour. When wearing a simple "effortless" dress I like to accessorise heavily or wear something that has ultimate impact. Every year I purchase a bag and matching shoes from Zara as they always have beautiful colours and they are reasonably priced. This pair were lace ups which are really hot right now and the clutch had a gold pineapple clasp, which really added detail and gave the impression the bag and shoes were more luxury and from a designer. The shoes were comfy and worked well for walking a fair bit in Milan. The bag could only fit my phone, lipstick and money but it looked great and can be worn as a shoulder bag with the delicate gold chain. This outfit has to be one of my favourites this year 👌🏻






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!