Hot lips from NYX

 


The summer is finally here and a pop of colour is a much needed beauty staple for summer.

I haven't bought from NYX cosmetics in a while but recently they hav launched their range in my local Boots! For me this was revolutionary!

My eyes literally felt like a kid in a candy store! I felt even more excited when I came across this gorgeous soft matte lip cream. It's vibrant coral colour screamed summer. I always find these types of colours really brings out the whites in your eyes.

You can dare to wear this colour during the day, for festivals, beach clubs or simply shopping... The colour does tend to stay on your lips so it's great if you want to carry you look into the evening.

The colour is vibrant but with its Matte look it's not that garish and matte lips are the one right now!

 

There are so many different colours to buy from this range at the moment but if you fancy having statement lips then "Manila" is for you!

Bring on more sunshine and more Hot lips by NYX!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!