My Valentino Rockstud debut in their home town of Milan teamd with a "Never Fully Dressed" outfit

After wearing heels on my first night and walking around in flat forms all of Friday and Saturday I decided to Rock my beloved Valentino Rock Studs.

I have been a proud owner of these shoes for a few months now but have never had the right weather or occasion for them so I decided that the right place to wear them would be Milan.

I have wanted these shoes for so long and I absolutely adore them. I decided to get the flats rather than heels as I love to have coloured shoes and all kinds of heels for different occasions I didn't want to limit myself. Therefore I chose the matte nude and gold studs. When I buy designer I love to keep the look simple so I steer towards black' nude or neutral colours.

The gold studs really catch the light and make them sparkle without having all diamontes stuck to your feet. These are super cool and super classy and this how I like my shoes!

At first the shoes did t seem too comfy but as the evening went on they became more comfy - I bought a size 5 (usually 4 or 4.5) but the shoes tend to come up small.

I wore the My Valentinos with an outfit from Never Fully Dressed - Jan Pants in nude and their Satin Beau in gold.

The trousers were comfy and I loved that they were loose and high waisted. Being so humid in Milan I really do not recommend wearing Jeans as it seemed far to hot to wear tight or clingy clothes.

The top being satin material was very light and being backless it was cool to wear. You could tell it was an evening outfit and I just loved the simplicity of it all dressed together.

The colours were very neutral and light and the style was all about the shoes whilst looking effortless.


 These key pieces I will be mixing and matching with other outfits but being in such a beautiful city like Milan I especially saved them for the trip :)

Stay posted for more Valentno Rock stud love! Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!