Simplicity is the key to elegance - day 3 in Milan dressed in Bershka

By day 3 I knew Milan like the back of my hand.
I knew the days were hot, I had places I loved to visit even if it was for the third time. I had much enjoyment having coffees in the mornings and prosecco in the afternoon and evenings. Life slowly passed me by and I felt like I belonged to the city.

Each day I loved to wear a new outfit and it's true what they say simplicity is the key to looking elegant.

A few weeks before Milan I knew I had to get summer ready by visiting Bershka and on this trip I picked up a gorgeous black dress. The material hangs, it's has a ribbed effect and it's one of those dresses you can just throw on.



Even though the dress is so simple it's perfect for city life, city trips and holidays. I dressed it up with a thick long gold chain, my gold and white Miss KG flat forms and my Louis Vuitton bag. I love to mx fast fashion with designer and by keeping your clothes simple it lets your accessories speak louder.

The dress was so comfy and I loved it so much I decided to wear it for my trip to Marbella. I styled it with a new floral bomber and wore it as my "to go in" outfit as the day was warm in London but I knew it would be hotter when we land. It's easy to wear, it's light and so comfortable.This has to be your star summer buy this year and I know for a fact it's timeless therefore I will be recycling this next year.

My only gripe about this is the it didn't come in many other colours... Or maybe it's lucky that it didn't otherwise I would have snapped them all up!

:) xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!