Aviator fashion glasses by H&M

Do I wear glasses? No I don't.

These are my latest fashion accessory.

It is a strange one as roughly 5 years ago "Geek chic" was all the range and at the time I had fake thick rim glasses which I loved.

Geek chic has recently been revamped with a 70s look.

The glasses need to be aviator oversized frames and I found mine at H&M.

They are gold frames with a small touch of tortoise shell on the arms of the frames and look very retro indeed.







Although I probably look semi ridiculous I really like them!!

The only thing I would say is that you shouldn't really wear them for too long.

They make a great statement and really add to the look I created at the weekend.


Why should you channel your inner 70s?

1. Hottest trend right now.
2. Excellent value for money to get the look for less.
3. Adds intelligence to your look.
4. Great for an evening out if your heading somewhere trendy.
5. Can also be worn daytime.


Get yours here;


Aviator fashion glasses from H&M

Xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!