Silver ankle ribbon ballet flats By River Island

FINALLY I am soooo happy!

Why?

Erm because I own these  Beauts!

Let me explain myself ... Last summer I was in Milan and I fell head over heels in love with the Miu Miu version BUT they had sold out in my size and only had white satin available which is not suitable for London.

I left Milan pretty disappointed but with a purse full of Euros ( handy for the next trip)

Anyway .... Look what I found in River Island - the best Miu Miu dupe going and I LOVE them!!

The ballet trend is set to still be big this year and Miu Miu are still releasing more ballet style pumps so these are the next best thing.

 

These shoes are full of detail.

Predominantly silver, with black bows, gold stud detail AND the famous gingham lace.

Gingham is also set to be huge this year so they are perfect to mix and match with your outfits or team with a gingham shirt.

Reasons why these are the must have shoes right now?

1. Miu Miu dupe alert! The next best thing!
2. Excellent value for money.
3. The hottest trend this year.
4. Full of detail - loving the gingham!
5. Can be worm with silver and gold.

I literally can not wait to wear them, I have even planned my outfit already - chunky oversized knit jumper and tulle skirt!

Get the hottest shoes here - NOW

Silver ankle ribbon flats

Enjoy! Xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!