Dotty sheer peplum top from Primark

At the moment Sheer fabric and layering is on trend and this is one look I am keen to go full force on.

I am loving embroidered sheer tops and dresses and also patterned fabrics - it's great for evenings out if purchased on black but nudes and pastel sheer tops can be easily worry daytime for a more fairytale look.

On a recent trip to Primark I really had to hold back from buying all their sheer tops but there was one that caught my eye... And yes it was a black one again.

This top is a dotty print sheer fabric and has a peplum which by the way is coming back in fashion! (My fave)




As the top is completely see through I wore a vest top underneath.

The beauty of this top is the fact you can wear it day or night AND it can worn in the summer over a bikini.

There are so many styles tha can be created from one top.



Why should you head to Primark?

1. This top is excellent value for money.
2. Gorgous dotty design looks great on top of your skin.
3. Sheer tops are very much IN.
4. Extra detail with the peplum finish.
5. Easy throw on top for a casual smart evening look.

I hope you can you hands on such a bargain!

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!