My visit to LFW festival at 108 The Strand

Back in January my best friend and I discussed attending The London Fashion Week Festival, we both haven't been before and thought it would be a great day out.

I was extremely lucky as she bought me my ticket as my birthday present, the silver package and upgraded to front row tickets for the catwalk... So you can imagine I was extremely excited.

Upon arrival we were given wrist bands and our package included Vivienne Westwood designed tote bags.



As we entered we were 40 minutes away from attending the "Trend" catwalk show so we decided to scope the place out... We saw a few stools and then headed to the show.

Scheduled at 4pm we had great seats and it was all very exciting.



The show was all about the ruffles and print trend all of which could be purchased at 108 The Strand.

The spectators were all taking pictures and filming the show, it was a great atmosphere and I fell in love with two outfits - the red trousers, embroidered jacket and lace top (above) and the gorgous back on the silk dress (below).

Once the show ended it was time to explore the venue again.

We had already seen accessories and I fell in love with some very stunning individual bags from Florian London.

I really wanted to get one BUT the beauty is exploring and seeing new designs like this design and being able to get details and interact with them at a later date on Instagram etc.




We then moved on to fashion and it was a dream come true, so many cool brands show casing new and vintage items that you really are spoilt for choice.



I fell in love with this vintage dress but the price tag wasn't as lovely, ha ha!


 Of course we stopped for a glass of white wine to refresh
ourselves and share thoughts and opinions and then we carried on. At the venue there is a champagne bar, a cocktail bar, coffee stand and a food
place so you are very much covered with good food and drink.




We saw the Maybelline makeup stand where you can have a top up of your makeup and make use of their photo booth which we couldn't get enough of!

Then we headed to the Sunglasses Hut photo booth where you can choose any pair of sunglasses - of course I opted for Oversized animal print and embellished ones, I loved them!! Clare also loved the oversized Miu Mius.



Overall the day was exciting, adventurous and a great way to explore different designers.

If your hot on fashion then you need to experience the London Fashion Week Festival and to be honest it's also great if you fancy a girly day out and something that involves lots of shopping!
































Comments

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, I love the ruffles on that dress :) So pretty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!