Lunching at Aubaine in Selfridges

 For a while now I have wanted to visit Aubaine in Selfridges... Each time I passed it.. I did exactly that and passed it.

Friday I stopped and being it was a special day out with my mother I said "let's try this, I have wanted to for ages"

My mother isn't too well as she suffers from severe Crohn's disease, therefore she can be limited on what she can eat.

We studied the menu and immediately she laid eyes on the mussels (they seem to not agitate her illness) so we skipped in with a warm welcome from staff and we could also choose where to sit.


We probably reached the restaurant around 12/ 12.30pm and it was busy enough for good atmosphere.

The place is so beautifully decorated I couldn't help but take some snaps and now here I am blogging about the place!

Flowers cascading seem to be a running theme. Patterned tiles (my fave) can be spotted around the restaurant.

     






As previously mentioned -my mother chose the muscles and they came accompanied with skinny fries and I went for the steak burger - cooked medium in a brioche bun accompanied with slaw and skinny fries.

Verdict - we loved it.

The meat melted in my mouth and the portion  of mussels was incredibly generous (sadly a lot were left) but the smell really tickled our taste buds.

The staff were extremely friendly and attentive and I can't wait for our next visit.

I would say the prices are worth the taste.

Till next time.

 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!