Gingham peplum shirt from Primark

I am crazy about peplums.......and gingham is on the come back, so you can imagine when I found this shirt in Primark I was ecstatic.

Primark shirts are great, they wash well and last for the incredibly low prices you pay.

Plus you can keep up to date with fashion for less.

There are soooo many gorgous gingham items breaking through and I love the fact I can introduce this print into my workwear style.

The peplum also gives it that added girly touch and will look great with black chinos or a pencil skirt.





I didn't see this in any other colours but I am a huge monochrome lover so for me this is perfect.


Why do you need this in your current wardrobe?

1. Excellent style for work.
2. Would look fab with skinny jeans and ballerina pumps.
3. Great value
4. Gingham print is IN
5. Gorgous peplum detail.


Xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!