Smoke grey gel nail polish from New Look

Over the last couple of years I have become a super fan of New Looks Gel nail polish.

I haven't posted about them before but this weekend I picked up a gorgous colour called "Smoke" and I fancied sharing it.

Smoke - is a dark deep grey colour. It's now time to wave good bye to the black nail polish and give red a break.

Grey is beggining to really take off is all aspects of fashion and this particular deep grey really adds attitude and sass without being too in your face.

This particular range has severL colours and every so often new colours are added BUT I didn't gave this one and do pleased I now do.

They offer a 3 for 2 so you can purchase two colours and the top coat polish.

 

Why do you need to invest?

1. Hottest colour around and on trend.
2. Gel nail polish - it's high in shine and last longer than regular nail polish.
3. Excellent value.
4. Pretty packaging.
5. Great for Spring

Get your New Look nails here;

Smoke Grey Gel Nail Polish - New Look

Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!