L'Oreal Beauty And The Beast Lipstick

"she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within"

I am literally the luckiest girl in the world because I am now the proud owner of this years MUST HAVE l'oreal Beauty and the Beast themed lipsticks.

Yes they exist!!!

I'm lucky because they are my Valentines Day pressie from my love ( after numerous hints) he actually bought them. This is why I'm smiling from cheek to cheek.

They are not easy to get hold of at all and now I have 2,

I opted for "Belle" as its a classic red (my fave colour lippie) AND she's one of my all time favourite princesses!! So much so my best friend asked me to be Belle last year for her princess party parade!

The packaging is a gorgous velvet wrap, red and mini gold Belles all over it.

It's just so pretty and so magical I'm almost to scared to actually start wearing it.
I have only had it a day!




The second stunning lipstick I went for because I love both the colour and the character!

It's Lumiere the candle stick which is a light tan colour ..this I am super excited to try as I love these shades on my lips and it can be worn on a day out or evening with heavy eye makeup.

The packaging is yellow gold wrap and what looks like melting wax....oooooh I just love it!!!

I have one disappointment though..... You can't purchase these in the UK.

Yes I am sorry to almost destroy this fairytale but if you love them, want them, need them then you will have to purchase them online with Italian Amazon but hurry these are selling fast ahead of the Beauty and the Beast release!!


Stay tuned as I will be sharing what they look like on - on Instagram... But for now I'm going to sit here and adore them for a while.

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!